-waters run deep?
crazy after all these years!
-or else a state of inertia 😦
Though I may be forgotten by now:
I’ll spare you the boring details of that light at the end of the tunnel being an oncoming train.
However, I don’t need therapy I just need to go to Ireland, and Scotland will do nicely as well.
Have any of you tried the True (ancient) Ancestry site? Don’t! You will end up more confused than I was with Ancestry ( Visigoths and Scythians even Romans and Viking and Bell Beakers etc). Although my dear friends it matters not where you are from there are always surprises in store.
Woo Hoo- Slainte math ( pronounced slan ge var)
I can deal with that!!
for all you sassanachs on toast -dance if you want to…
Now for my mushrooms and the beautiful autumn woodland too
Slide Show below
and now a recipe!! ( not with these ones)
- 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
The Little Match Girl is coming again– with Dagmar Productions
This time in Video form for Christmas check out the short preview on Flickr
thanks to the virtual artists and friends, many of whom see my work on Flickr